The Children’s Ministry at Christ Fellowship
Helping Families Win
Promiseland is where your children can experience the person and character of Jesus at every visit. It’s also where you, the parent, can be empowered and equipped to spiritually guide your kids every day of the week. You and your children will discover an environment that helps your family win against the various challenges and forces in life.
Promiseland Curriculum for This Week
On Sunday, gather the kids and follow along with our weekly curriculum. Each video, pictured below, is 15-20 minutes long. Just click on the image and start watching. It’s all the content from Promiseland right at home!
Promiseland Worship Playlist on Spotify
Worship at home, in the car, and throughout daily life with this special playlist, curated to help your family celebrate and sing Jesus’ praises together. This include music we sing together in Promiseland, and in services on Sunday morning. A Spotify account is required to listen.
What to Expect
If you’re a new parent, we understand the stresses and concerns that come from leaving your child with another adult for the first time. Our nursery workers are prepared to begin serving your family whenever you’re ready.
We know that every baby is different. We work with you to keep your child on his or her feeding schedule, handle the diapers, and will alert you via text message if he or she is struggling without you.
For mothers who need to nurse but don’t want to miss the worship service, a dedicated nursing mother’s room is available at the McKinney campus so you can enjoy privacy while feeding your baby.
- Your baby in a recently changed diaper
- An extra change of clothes
- The diapers you wish the workers to use
- Milk (if you’d prefer our volunteers handle the feeding)
Good Things to Know:
- A snack and water will be provided during each service hour
- We are a peanut-free environment, serving only animal crackers, Cheerios, or pretzels.
- If your child has an allergy, please let us know. We’ll include an “allergy alert” sticker on his or her backpack with instructions for the teacher.
Regardless of age, we welcome your special needs child. Our caring volunteers cultivate a safe, loving environment each Sunday. In McKinney, a Special Needs class is offered during the 9:30 am service, led by a dedicated team whose mission is to embrace children, students, and their families in a Christ-centered environment.
Register for Childcare
Paid Childcare Opportunity
Christ Fellowship is seeking paid childcare staff to join our team. You will help in the development and supervision of children in a Christ-centered, fun, and safe environment.
Typically 3-4 hours per day. We have opportunities on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings.
This is a great opportunity for stay-at-home Moms, college or high school students needing to earn additional income. Please contact Heather McLaughlin at hmcLaughlin@cfhome.org.
Your Child’s Safety & Security
Safety is a common concern for parents visiting a church for the first time. It’s our #1 concern as well.
For Their Protection:
- Every children’s volunteer is screened and undergoes a criminal background check.
- All adults work in pairs so children are never alone with any volunteer.
- Live and recorded video monitoring is provided in each classroom.
- All classrooms are cleaned and sanitized based on strict health standards.
- At check-in, children and parents are given name tags with randomized, matching alpha-numeric codes to ensure kids are only released to the right individuals.
- All activities are contained within an enclosed, contiguous children’s space with monitored entrances and exits.
Childcare for Life Groups
Childcare is open!
Throughout the week, Christ Fellowship offers childcare for parents attending life groups or other church activities. Advanced registration is required so we can prepare for your kiddos.
Group Childcare Reimbursement
Christ Fellowship will provide reimbursement for childcare provided in homes during Group gatherings.
Sundays: 5:00-8:00 pm
Tuesdays: 6:45-9:15 pm
Wednesdays: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Thursdays: 6:45 – 9:15 pm
Fridays: 6:45 – 9:15 pm
$5 per child
$15 max per family
IMPORTANT: Please register 48 hours in advance for your childcare needs.
Wednesdays, 6:30-7:45 pm | Begins September 8
The EDGE Bible Study is full and registration has been closed.
EDGE (Experiencing and Discovering God every day) is a weekly children’s Bible Study for 2nd-4th graders where they will study the Bible, learn how to pray, and memorize scriptures all with a deeper understanding, and go on meaningful and exciting adventures with missionaries from the past.
Wednesdays, 6:30-7:45 pm | Begins September 8
Forward Motion is a special Bible study designed specifically for 5th graders and taught by our NextGen Pastor, David Klippert-Rowe. This special experience prepares kids for the spiritual and moral challenges they will face when entering middle school. The study meets Wednesday nights during the school year at the McKinney campus.
2801 Orchid Dr.
McKinney, TX | 75072
Copyright 2020 Christ Fellowship